It is easy to add and remove Google Chrome Extensions from your browser. Some extensions can be used in ways that violate SPC's Academic Honesty Policy. Here is how you can remove an extension from your Chrome browser.
- Open Google Chrome on your device
- At the very top of the page, to the right of your address bar, look for the extension icon that you wish to remove
- Right-click the icon, and then select Remove from Chrome
- Click Remove
IF YOU DO NOT SEE THE EXTENSION'S ICON:
- With Chrome open, at the top right corner of your browser page, click the three vertical dots
- Click More Tools
- Click Extensions
- You will be taken to a page with all your extensions
- On the extension you want to remove, click Remove
- Confirm by clicking Remove
- If you have any technical difficulties or cannot remove your Chrome extension, please contact the SPC Technical Support Center at email@example.com or call 727-341-4357.