This tutorial explains how to share the certificate or badge you earned in a class to a social media platform such as LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter. You also will have the option to email a link to your award or embed it into a website or blog.
- On the Navbar click on the Reports dropdown arrow.
- Click on the Awards button.
- Locate the Certificate or Badge you would like to add to your profile.
- Click the Share link on the item you wish to share.
- Click the age verification Check Box
- Enter your Email address & confirm your email address
- Click Share to Badgr Backpack
- Follow the prompts to register for a Badgr account or log in to an existing account. (You may create an account using an email address or existing social media/platform account.)
- Once the account is created or you log in your badge or certificate will appear in your Badgr Backpack.
- Click Share under the item you wish to share from within your Badgr account.
- You can choose to share your certificate or badge to social media, create a link to send in an email, or embed the badge as HTML on a website or blog.