You can create a video recording in your browser and submit it directly to a MyCourses Dropbox. This works great for a video discussion post, class introduction, and much more.
- Click Course Content from the navbar across the top of the page when you are in your course
- Locate the Dropbox you would like to submit to within the correct module
- Click on the title of the Dropbox you wish to submit to
- In the Dropbox Submission window, carefully read the instructions before submitting. Click the
Note: Your browser may ask for permission to use your camera and microphone.
- Note: Your browser may ask for permission to use your camera and microphone.
- In the pop-up window that appears, click on the Record Video button to begin recording your video
- Click the Stop Recording button to finish your video recording
- Use the video playback controls to view your recording. You can select the New Recording button again to redo your video recording.
- If you are satisfied with the video feedback, click on the Add button
- You will be presented with a new window where you can enter the audio title, description, and audio language selection
- Note: you must select an Audio Language to be able to select the generate captions options.
- After selecting the audio language, click the check box next to Automatically generate captions from audio (you cannot go back and add captions after this stage so make sure to check the box)
- Click on the Add button
- You will see the following Attachment in the Submissions area
- Add any additional information to the Comments area
- Click on the Submit to Dropbox button
You will receive a summary of your submission as well as a list of files that were attached. If you have an email associated with your account in MyCourses, you will receive an email confirmation of the submission. Make sure to keep this confirmation for your records. You can always return to an active Dropbox and view your submissions before the End Date if one has been set by your instructor.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful