From the beginning of your journey with SPC and throughout, your school email account will be a very important aspect of your experience. Remember to check SPC email often, and set up forwarding to your personal email if that works best for you.
Accessing Your SPC Email
- Sign in to the SPC Website
- Enter your SPC email address and SPC password, for technical assistance with these, contact the Technical Support Center.
- You will be signed into the Titan Hub, and see your personalized dashboard. On this page, you can find a link to your student Microsoft 365 account on the left side menu under resources, or look for the Email & One Drive widget
NOTE: If it is your first time accessing titan hub, you will need to click connect your Microsoft account to allow the widget to display your emails.
- For the Email & OneDrive widget, you can click the emails link or See all Emails
- If you click the Office 365 link from the left side of the Titan Hub, you will be taken to your Microsoft account home page. From here you can access your Microsoft Outlook (student email) account by clicking the Outlook Icon on the left
Note: You can download Microsoft 365 to your device or use the web version. If you are taking a computer course that requires you to use Microsoft products like Word or Excel, check with your instructor about using the online version or downloading the applications.