Within the Pulse App, you can access some parts of your course, but not the course home page. You can see the list of courses you are currently enrolled in, and their content.
- From Courses tab in Brightspace Pulse, you can view the courses you are currently enrolled in
- From the list of courses in your account, click the course name or image to visit that course.
- Once you enter a course, you have the option to view content or view course grades
- If you click content, you will see a list of the modules in the course. Click a module title to see the topics inside that module
- clicking on the grades option will allow you to see course item grades you have received in the course so far. You will not see grade items that you have not been given a grade for.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful