This guide shows you how you can go to your MySPC account and determine if you need to take the FL Civic Literacy Exam as a graduation requirement. You can review the step-by-step instructions listed below, or check out this short video on how to check your MySPC to verify if you need to take the Civic Literacy Exam in order to graduate.
For more information on the Florida Civic Literacy Exam and graduate requirements related to it, click this link to visit the SPC CIVIC LITERACY INFO PAGE.
- Visit the SPC Website and click Titans Login
- If prompted, enter your SPC email and password on the sign-in page
- Once you sign in, you will be taken to the Titan Hub. Hover over the MySPC and Library Resources tile. Click MySPC
- Once you are logged into MySPC, click the My Academics tile on your profile
- Your Academic Progress Summary page will load with a menu on the left side of the page
- Click Academic Progress from the left side menu
- Locate (you may need to scroll down the page) an item titled Civic Literacy Requirement: Assessment
- If you see NOT SATISFIED below this item, you will need to take the FL Civic Literacy Exam as a requirement for your Graduation from SPC.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to Register for Classes in MySPC
- Accessible: Five Proven Study Strategies
- View My Final Course Grades in MySPC
- Do I Need to Take the FL Civic Exam?
- Add Your Preferred Name to MySPC and MyCourses
- Add Your Pronouns to MySPC and MyCourses
- How do I find my student ID number?
- View my Academic Progress in MySPC
- Access MySPC