At the end of each course, your professor will submit a final grade for that course which will appear on your transcript. You can usually view this grade on your transcript within 24 hours of your professor posting it. Here is how you can view your final grade.
- Go to the SPC website and click Titan Login
- Enter your SPC email address and password
- From the Titan Hub, hover over the MySPC and Libraries Resources tile, then click MySPC
- from your MySPC profile, click My Academics
- Select View Grades from the menu
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to Register for Classes in MySPC
- Accessible: Five Proven Study Strategies
- View My Final Course Grades in MySPC
- Do I Need to Take the FL Civic Exam?
- Add Your Preferred Name to MySPC and MyCourses
- Add Your Pronouns to MySPC and MyCourses
- How do I find my student ID number?
- View my Academic Progress in MySPC
- Access MySPC