Welcome to the St. Petersburg College Technical Support Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page. This resource is designed to guide students through our campus's technological landscape, providing answers to the most common queries about network access, learning platforms, email setup, troubleshooting, and more. As we strive to integrate state-of-the-art technology to enhance your learning experience, we understand that you may have questions or encounter occasional challenges. If you are unable to find the information you need or if your issue requires further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Technical Support Team via phone or email. Our dedicated professionals are here to help, ensuring you can make the most of our college’s technological resources.
- Trouble Signing In and Reset Password
- How do I look up my Student Email and ID number?
- How do I reset my SPC password?
- How do I register for classes?
- How do I navigate Titan Hub?
- What is Multi-Factor Authentication?
- What is Respondus Lockdown Browser/Respondus Monitor?
- How do I read a TurnItIn report?
- How do I submit an assignment to a Dropbox?
- How do I access MyCourse?
- How do I post a new thread on a Discussion Forum?
- How do I check my grades in MyCourses?
NOTE: The questions featured on this page will undergo periodic updates based on the analysis of site usage data.