A Chromebok extension for LockDown Browser is required to use a Chromebook for quizzes and exams requiring the LockDown Browser with or without Monitor.
Instructions for Installing the Chromebook Extension
Step by Step:
Installing the Chromebook Extension
- To install the new extension, click the regular [Download and install the latest LockDown Browser Installation] link that is present in the quiz. DO NOT search for the app directly from the Chrome web store.
2. The select Add to Chrome to install the LockDown Browser Extension.
3. Click Add Extension
4. Pop-ups need to be enabled in Chrome:
The Chrome browser needs to be configured to allow pop-ups.
See this video on enabling pop-ups
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- What is Respondus Lockdown Browser/Respondus Monitor? Quick Start Guide for Students
- Install and Launch LockDown Browser
- Frequently Asked Questions about Respondus LockDown Browser and Respondus Monitor
- Troubleshooting Respondus LockDown Browser
- Using a MAC with LockDown Browser
- Using a Chromebook with LockDown Browser
- Using Respondus LockDown Browser with Pearson MyLab
- Stuck in an Install Loop in Respondus LockDown Browser
- Respondus LockDown Browser & Respondus Proctored Monitor Privacy & Security