Instructions on Using a MAC with LockDown Browser
Step by Step:
The browser needs to be configured to allow pop-ups.
1. Click the Download and install the latest version of LockDown Browser that is presented on the Start Quiz page. DO NOT search for the app in Finder.
2. Click Install Now
3. Click on Continue and follow the steps to complete installation.
4. Once installation is completed, head back to the Start Quiz page and click Launch LockDown Browser.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What is Respondus Lockdown Browser/Respondus Monitor? Quick Start Guide for Students
- Install and Launch LockDown Browser
- Frequently Asked Questions about Respondus LockDown Browser and Respondus Monitor
- Troubleshooting Respondus LockDown Browser
- Using a MAC with LockDown Browser
- Using a Chromebook with LockDown Browser
- Using Respondus LockDown Browser with Pearson MyLab
- Stuck in an Install Loop in Respondus LockDown Browser
- Respondus LockDown Browser & Respondus Proctored Monitor Privacy & Security